Thursday, April 20, 2006

Another Rave Review for our Expert London Advice!

Thank you so much for putting together the wonderful itinerary for my two weekends in London. Your selections for points of interest were right up my alley, and I truly enjoyed my stay in the gorgeous city. My tired feet just kept on going, trying to take in the spirit of London. Armed with my itinerary and the AtoZ street map, I was one adventurous stranger in town. My all time favorite was the market you suggested. I wouldn't mind spending all day there. And the food! Yummy. My mouth was watering just thinking about it. The Underground was excellent. I'm glad you encouraged me to take advantage of it. Thank you again, and I look forward to another opportunity to request your service again.

Yasuko
Ocean, New Jersey

No comments: