Tuesday, May 30, 2006

MySpace dream destination results

The results (all three of them!) from our MySpace friends dream destinations poll are in. Thanks for your interest.

MySpace friend Jen had this to say:
hi we plan your trip! my dream destination is ... tahiti.

MySpace friend Carrie Rae wrote:
I've been dying to visit Minorca (or is it Menorca? I've seen it spelled both ways.) since I started reading the Aubrey/Maturin novels.

And, MySpace friend Mindy responded with this:
Hmmm... well you helped me reach what would have been my choice until about 8/9 months ago. Since I have reached my first dream destination, I think my next dream destination is Austrailia, to see the Great Barrier Reef. Other than that I would have to say... what I bet many people would want... a secluded tropical island with a a fine white sandy beach, a comfortable little beach hut stocked with great food so I don't have to go out and find food. Since I love the water and sea creatures I would need some great snorkeling right off the beach and maybe on another part of this island some great waves for surfing! Absolutely no hustle and bustle of a city or even a large town!
So, it looks like islands are the hot destination for 2006 (or at least for the three folks who chimed in for our poll).

To visit our MySpace profile:
http://www.myspace.com/weplanyourtrip.

Cheers,
Chris

Need help planning a trip to your dream destination? Let WePlanYourTrip help with the details. Simply contact us. We will be more than happy to assist with your trip planning and travel research.

No comments: