Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Our First Testimonial - London!

Here's the first testimonial from our first client who utilized our services for a family trip to London:

I want to thank you so very much for having made my family's visit to London so special. Your "Must List" was our MUST HAVE guide of things to do and see! We left the hotel every morning with it in our back pockets and just checked things off of it as we went along. What I appreciate the most was how the list seemed to be tailored to our interests! I'm not sure how you did that, but everyone from my 16-year-old niece to my older sister seemed to love every minute of every experience you suggested for us. Our trip couldn't have been better!!

Thanks a bunch!!
Isabel

P.S. Here's a picture of us in front of Buckingham Palace waiting for the "Changing of the Guard." As you can see by the lack of folks around us, we got there early, as instructed!


No comments: