Sunday, March 16, 2008

Long Branch Beaches among the Best?

What am I missing? I mean, don't get me wrong, Long Branch is a great place (and one I always thought was a bit underrated) but one of Travel & Leisure magazine’s list of 20 Great American Beaches? I don't get it. Anyway, interesting article. Poor Asbury Park - out in the cold yet again.

Where Leasing Beats Selling
By ANTOINETTE MARTIN
New York Times
Published: March 16, 2008

The club has been wildly popular, by all accounts, and last year gained Long Branch a spot on Travel & Leisure magazine’s list of 20 Great American
Beaches. “That was amazing, given what the place was, like, only about five or six years before that,” Mr. Barry said.

Click
here for complete article.

---


Long Branch Windmill
Photography by
Chris Osburn © 2008

No comments: